Sunday, August 14, 2011

MGB Stuff


So the season is starting to wind down, the last big show is Stowe, VT on the weekend of September 16th. Which should be a good one, over 700 cars last year. We're planning on bringing up the GT and the convertible. The GT is running well, it still needs a grille, and some of the paint work needs some touchup (as it looks like a critter walked along the roof!).

The red convertible won 3rd place at the Larz Anderson park's MG day. There was a bit of confusion, thinking the GT won, but regardless the award hangs in the Devine family. My cousin also won best MGA..well over due! During the raffles, I won $15 of Dunkin Donuts gift cards, and the 50/50 raffle, bringing home a whopping $61!  We also sold some parts that we brought! Overall a great day

I sold those silver and black rostyles wheels. I have to say I don't mind doing them but as soon this next set of red & silver ones go south, I'm switching to minilites!

I'll have a post later this week (and I mean it) on the NEXT project

No comments: